Deadly Premonition 2 Coming 10th July To Nintendo Switch
Nintendo has announced a release date for the next game in the Deadly Premonition series, Deadly Premonition 2. It’ll be arriving on the Nintendo Switch on 10th July and to accompany the release date announcement the team has put together a new trailer which you can watch in the tweet below. Deadly Premonition 2: A Blessing in Disguise is both a prequel and sequel to the original Deadly Premonition (which is available on Switch as Deadly Premonition Origins). The game is set in present-day Boston, but players will investigate a series of murders that took place in Le Carré, Louisiana via the memories of Agent York. Where the original drew clear inspiration from television series Twin Peaks, the sequel indicates that Swery has also watched True Detective.
🕵️ FBI Special Agent York is back!
Acting as both a prequel and a sequel, investigate a murder mystery in the past to solve a case in the present when Deadly Premonition 2 comes to Nintendo Switch on 10th July! pic.twitter.com/toKtHsdbDe
— Nintendo UK (@NintendoUK) April 28, 2020
It actually serves as both a sequel and prequel to the original game, following Agents Davis and Jones as they begin a new investigation into the Le Carré serial murders. Here’s a quick feature list to get you up to speed:
– Return as FBI Special Agent York and experience a brand-new murder mystery!
– Both a prequel and a sequel: A historic investigation to uncover the murder mystery in Le Carré
– An open-ended adventure: Travel around the town of Le Carré by foot or skateboard
– Mini-games: Bowling, Bayou Ride, Skateboard Challenge, and more
– Customization: Customize your character and upgrade your skateboard for improved speed and landing more difficult tricks
Deadly Premonition 2: A Blessing in Disguise will retail for $49.99 when it launches this July. The original game is currently 50% off on the Switch eShop from now until 17th May.